Give to the College
UNM’s College of University Libraries & Learning Sciences is unique in the country. The College joins under a single umbrella the University Libraries system, the Organization, Information & Learning Sciences (OI&LS) program and UNM Press.
Each program's unique needs are met by a variety of special purpose funds. Browse the links below or contact the Development Director to discuss your donation.
Dean's Circle of Giving
The Dean’s Circle of Giving is an organization of individuals dedicated to promoting and supporting the mission of the College of University Libraries and Learning Sciences.
Gifts to the Dean’s Circle of Giving support the strategic direction that the Dean sets for the college and impacts the success of faculty, staff and students at the University of New Mexico. Dean’s Circle funds are used to support outreach and development efforts, to add to collections and to establish and deepen relationships with our supporters.
Membership begins with an annual gift of $1,000 or more to the College of University Libraries and Learning Sciences. Benefits include special invitations to lectures, receptions, author book signings and regular communication from the dean.
- University Libraries Dean's Fund for Excellence
- University Libraries Improving Library Spaces Fund
- Zimmerman Library Historic Preservation Fund
- William J. Parish Memorial Library Endowment
- Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections
- Fine Arts Library Fund
- Centennial Science & Engineering Library Fund
- John Gaw Meem Archives of Southwestern Architecture Endowment
- Tony Hillerman Collection Fund
- James F. Zimmerman Latin American Materials and Programs
Organization, Information & Learning Sciences
- Organization Information & Learning Sciences (OILS) General Fund
- Deborah K. LaPointe OILS Endowed Scholarship Fund