Planning for the Future
We support our communities by providing expertise, instruction, services, spaces, and collections that advance scholarship, teaching, and intellectual discovery.
Our College will be a competitive advantage for UNM and the state of New Mexico.
Believe in our Impact. Measure our progress. Tell our stories.
- Apply a JEADI lens (Justice, Equity, Accessibility, Diversity, and Inclusion) to cultivate a safe and welcoming environment and culture for our employees, students, and users. UNM 2040: Goal Three
- Improve college affordability, enhance learning with Open Educational Resources (OER). UNM 2040: Goal One, Two, Three, Four, Five
- Transform and optimize our physical spaces to engage students and employees for learning, creation, and performance. UNM 2040: Goal Two, Four
- Evaluate and invest in infrastructure and capacity development to advance digital scholarship in support of the university research mission. UNM 2040: Goal Two, Four, Five
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with campus and community partners to enhance learning, research, arts & culture. UNM 2040: Goal One, Five